Sex public beach *** . Hello once again to all the fantastic patrons or my previous threads... I have managed to conclude emailing about 70% of those that revealed their kindness by posting a kind comment and promise to conclude the remaining 30% by early next week... Yet again, for everyone who chooses to post a negative comment please be aware that this is an indication you need to grow up!... I'll always reply back with the e-mail to those that show kindness!!!